TA Digital Sponsors SUGCON’s First Conference in India
SUGCON India 2016 is Cancelled.
For upcoming events, visit our blog.
SUGCON is coming to India…. and TA Digital is excited to sponsor the first-ever India edition, packed with the latest technology adoptions and new solutions. After the successful edition of SUGCON Europe in April, it’s the turn of the Southeast Asian Sitecore community to gear up for the region’s biggest developer conference.
Why You Should Attend
This is the right time for SUGCON to come to India, with the country home to an ever-growing Sitecore community base. This is your chance to catch up on interesting insights from Sitecore experts, developers, partners and customers and boost your Sitecore knowledge. There will be sessions on:
- Performance Optimization
- Sitecore PowerShell extensions
- Next-generation experience with Sitecore XP and physical web using Bluetooth beacons, IoT and Sitecore personalization
- MongoDB and machine learning
- Advanced marketing for developers
And we have a great line-up of speakers too; most of them were also there at SUGCON Europe.
- Unicorn’s creator Kam Figy will be there to tell you all about the tricks that can make your Sitecore site faster.
- Adam Najmanowicz will take you through a crash course on the new features of PowerShell.
- If you’re up for taking a technical deep-dive into Sitecore, then Kamruz Jaman’s session will be the go-to place.
- Anders Laub will talk about Habitat while Chaturanga Ranatunga will take you on a tour of the exciting Xamarin mobile app development with Sitecore.
- Coveo or Solr – a question that has troubled most of us; Niket Ashesh will have all the answers for you.
- Jason Wilkerson will speak on one of the most buzzing topics – SOLID and how can you build and expand your Sitecore solution using it.
And there will be lots of other interesting speakers and topics.
Join Us @SUGCON India
As a Gold Implementation Partner of Sitecore since 2009, we have done some interesting work with our clients. We are further looking forward to exciting collaboration opportunities with the leaders of SUGCON India.
So save the dates (1-2 August) and join us in Bengaluru. There will be educational and inspiring content, coming directly from the community, so that you can continue to offer great Sitecore solutions to your customers.
Explore Additional Resources
Learn how you can select the best Digital Experience platform for your business.
Our Certified Sitecore Experience Platform and Sitecore MVP’s specialize in helping you deliver seamless contextually personalized customer experiences.
About TA Digital
TA Digital is the only global boutique agency that delivers the “best of both worlds” to clients seeking to achieve organizational success through digital transformation. Unlike smaller, regional agencies that lack the ability to scale or large organizations that succumb to a quantity-over-quality approach, we offer resource diversity while also providing meticulous attention to the details that enable strategic success.
Over the past 20 years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business – ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2019, and 2020 Inc. 5000 list as one of the most successful technology companies in the United States, TA Digital is pleased also to share high-level strategic partnerships with world class digital experience platform companies like Adobe, SAP and Salesforce and possess global partnerships with industry leaders such as Sitecore, Episerver, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, AWS, Azure and Coveo.