SAP Commerce Cloud 6.1: 1 Exciting Feature, 5 Extraordinary Benefits
Rapid changes in front-end technologies are promising to deliver outstanding customer experiences in the future. We see this with SAP Commerce Cloud 6.1, which is here now and comes packed with some nifty features such as B2B and B2C Commerce Accelerators. These Accelerators provide improved and modern support for all devices.
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is at the center of SAP Commerce Cloud 6.1. Let’s take a bird’s eye view of the features supported:
- Responsive design used throughout the sites that use the Accelerators
- Out-of-the-box (OOTB), true multi-device support
- Revamped look and feel for the OOTB accelerator storefront templates
- Responsive technology for all the add-ons that include a UI
- The set of sample storefront templates permit sharing and adapting within the B2B and B2C applications
- No need to create and maintain separate device-specific layouts
- Comparatively lower costs for creating exceptional mobile sites as the framework adapts the sites for various devices automatically
- Easily adaptable layouts as per the target screen size
- Improved flexibility for future development
- Reach more mobile and tablet users
- Increase sales and conversion
- Improved analytics with Single View Site
Promotes better SEO ranking
- Search engines can crawl entire sites
- Sites recognized by search engines boost rankings
- Better SEO, better branding, improved sales
Use of Bootstrap framework
- Easy to customize and maintain templates
Outstanding user experience
- Seamless, unified user experience across devices
Explore Additional Resources
Learn how you can select the best Digital Commerce platform for your business.
we have a successful track record of building SAP C/4HANA based solutions for B2B, B2C, B2B2C.
GET HELP FROM OUR EXPERTS
Over the past 20 years, we have completed thousands of digital projects globally. We have one of the largest and deepest multi-solutions digital consulting teams in the world. Our proprietary processes and years of Digital Experience expertise have earned us a 97% customer satisfaction rating with our clients ranging from Global Fortune 1000 to Mid-Market Enterprises, leading educational institutions, and Non-Profits.
Contact us today if your organization needs assistance with your SAP C/4HANA project.
About TA Digital
TA Digital is the only global boutique agency that delivers the “best of both worlds” to clients seeking to achieve organizational success through digital transformation. Unlike smaller, regional agencies that lack the ability to scale or large organizations that succumb to a quantity-over-quality approach, we offer resource diversity while also providing meticulous attention to the details that enable strategic success.
Over the past 20 years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business – ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2019, and 2020 Inc. 5000 list as one of the most successful technology companies in the United States, TA Digital is pleased also to share high-level strategic partnerships with world class digital experience platform companies like Adobe, SAP and Salesforce and possess global partnerships with industry leaders such as Sitecore, Episerver, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, AWS, Azure and Coveo.